This is an exciting one-day event on a vital subject of interest to companies, nonprofits, governmental agencies, academics, and students.
April 10, 2009
Mills College Student Union, 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Directions and campus map: http://www.mills.edu/maps/index.php
The conference is free.
Confirmed keynote speakers:
• Julie Trell, Salesforce.com Foundation
• Katie Arkema, Natural Capital Project
Confirmed speakers for the Social and Environmental Tracks:
• Ophelia Basgal, VP, Civic Partnership and Community Initiatives, PG&E
• Stephen Bushnell, Product Director, Fireman's Fund
• Debora Bonner, Program Director, Corporate Social and Environmental Advisory Services, Environmental Resources Management
• Forrest Hill, Portfolio Manager / Investment Committee Member / Chief Compliance Officer, Harrington Investments
For more information: http://www.mills.edu/academics/graduate/mba/csrb/annual_conference.php
To register (registration is limited):
Added by Terr Washington on March 31, 2009