In this economic downturn, competition has increased and Social Capital means more than ever.
Social capital will help you get more done with less and can even replace large amounts of financial capital. Learn to develop social capital that can get you that “impossible to get” meeting with an important investor or green light an idea without a substantial investment.
In this seminar, you will learn:
• How to get the most out of your “Business Lunch.”
• What is Social Capital and how to develop it.
• Common misconceptions about Social Capital that cost you money.
• Powerful ideas that you can use right away to separate yourself from your competition.
• A template for a Social Capital Action Plan.
About the speakers:
Hear from Mark Cornish and Craig Peters of The Taste Consulting/ Social Capital, a leader in providing actionable knowledge to improve your social capital and confidently conduct yourself in any face-to-face encounter. Learn more on http://socialcapitalmentor.com/
Official Website: http://www.meetup.com/SF-Coworking/calendar/9754062/
Added by Sandbox on February 17, 2009