CommunityOne, an open and free event sponsored by Sun Microsystems, is a face-to-face environment for participation, contribution and innovation. The one day conference explores participation-based technologies, solutions and business models that are transforming lives and industries.
CommunityOne brings the best and brightest developers, leaders and emerging enterprises together under one roof to collaborate on technologies critical to Web 2.0 strategies, learn about solutions and tools that interoperate with and extend the core Java platform, and chart a path for success.
Official Website: http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/index.jsp
Added by andiacts on April 11, 2007
At CommunityOne you'll:
- Get involved with communities at the leading edge of innovation
- Advance your development and deployment skills in sessions on*:
>Web 2.0 collaboration
>Ajax applications made easy
>JRuby on Rails
>Scripting and the Java platform
>Creating offline Web 2.0 applications
- Hear James Gosling discuss the future of developer tools and the rich client platform in the NetBeans Software Day general session
- Starting-up? Come together with fellow entrepreneurs at the StartUp Camp, a face-to-face collaborative meetup
- Explore the current and future impact of participation, in sessions led by analysts from RedMonk
- Learn how to boost your productivity with standards-based tool sets and development environments
- Develop an infrastructure robust and flexible enough to thrive in a Web 2.0 world
- Share your ideas with open-source peers at the CommunityOne reception
General Session: 10:00 - 11:00a.m.
Morning Sessions: 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Lunch: 12:00 - 1:00p.m.
Afternoon Sessions: 1:00 - 6:00p.m.
Reception: 6:00 - 7:30p.m.
Here's a refer-a-friend reg code (fill in on page 3 to enter the raffle): W0737538 (no "promo code" necessary on page 1 for free admission)
contains, but is not the same things as: http://upcoming.org/event/168291