The Real Issues Obama Won't Talk About!
POLICE BRUTALITY • PRISONS • POVERTY
The politicians make empty promises of "Hope and Change" while African people in Philly are catching hell!
• Highest poverty & imprisonment rates in the US
• 50% of African men are unemployed
• 25% of African families live below poverty level
• Police beatings, murder & "Stop & Frisk" daily
• 45% drop-out rate from hostile schools
The Real Crime in Philly: Poverty and Oppression!
Support Economic Development , NOT Police Containment!
Wednesday, June 18th • 7:30pm
1st Unitarian Church • 2125 Chestnut St • Center City, Philadelphia
• Featuring Diop Olugbala, International Organizer, International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement, leader of Sean Bell Reparations Tribunal
• Multimedia presentation on History of African Oppression and Resistance in Philadelphia
Sponsored by Uhuru Solidarity Movement
Official Website: http://www.apscuhuru.org
Added by uhuru191 on June 16, 2008