The Come Out & Play Festival brings big games and play to the streets of New York City. The festival includes 20 different games for the public to play, with everything from city-wide scavenger hunts to party games to odd social experiments.
- Games will be spread across the Lower East Side
- Festival HQ is at Blue Stockings, so go there for information about events and directions to games.
- The festival is free and open to the public.
- Register ahead of time for specific games to make sure you don't get shut out.
- All ages are welcome. Our website suggests games that are particularly kid-friendly.
- Festival 0pening: Arlene's Grocery, June 6, 9 PM - 1 AM
- Festival Party: The Delancey, June 7, 8 PM till the break of dawn
- Check www.comeoutandplay.org for a schedule of games
The Come Out & Play Festival seeks to provide a forum for new types of public games and play. We want to bring together a public eager to rediscover the world around them through play with designers interested in producing innovative new games and experiences.
Oh yeah, and we want to have city-size fun.
Official Website: http://www.comeoutandplay.org/
Added by gtrefry on April 20, 2008