It is imperative that you start developing a sense of Cloud Computing – do the research, assess the risks and pinpoint the potential services within your organisation that can be cloud enabled. Taking place on 3rd December in Sydney, 'Cloud Computing' is a one-day comprehensive conference that will address:
* The risk of Cloud Computing and the bottom-line costs to the organisation, presented by David Backley, CTO, WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION,
* The scope and potential of Cloud Computing, presented by Kevin Bloch, CTO, CISCO,
* Why Cloud Computing has moved from a risky proposition to a viable business opportunity, presented by Richard Suhr, Enterprise Lead Australia & NZ, GOOGLE,
* Thinking strategically about Cloud Computing, presented by Anna Liu, Group Manager - Emerging Technologies, MICROSOFT,
* The legal liability of Cloud Computing: Privacy, data retention and compliance, cross border transfers, contracting, audits, security and disaster recovery, presented by Allison Manvell, Associate, BAKER & MCKENZIE, and
* Innovating in the Clouds: Driving new business models and innovation, presented by Peter Williams, CEO, DELOITTE DIGITAL.
This conference will kick start your Cloud strategy and will get you up to speed on what the main players, critics and users think about the potential of Cloud Computing. It will give you the opportunity to discuss your issues surrounding Cloud Computing with your peers and our expert panel of speakers.
For a FREE copy of the brochure please email us at [email protected] or call us on +61 2 9436 4255!
Official Website: http://www.keyforums.com.au
Added by HLewis on October 13, 2008