Computers, Freedom and Privacy 2007 will be hosting an open panel on Net Freedom. The CFP conference fosters public debate about on-line freedoms and privacy issues as it changes the public sphere.
· Whit Diffie, Sun Microsystems
· Peter Neumann, SRI International
· Anita Allen, University of Pennsylvania Law School
· Bruce Schneier, Counterpane Systems
· Ed Viltz, Public Interest Registry
The discussion will be moderated by Deborah Hurley, with a wrap-up by Austin Hill.
This event will be open to the public, so feel free to invite your friends.
For more information, see http://www.cfp2007.org/ or e-mail Deborah Hurley <[email protected]>.
Details about the CFP Welcome Party will be made available at this event.
Official Website: http://www.cfp2007.org/
Added by sfllaw on April 20, 2007