The 2009 Corporate Performance Management Conference is a conference with CFOs and Finance staff from top companies. The event will focus on how companies can successfully leverage data management and business-intelligence techniques for fact-based decision-making.
* Metrics that Matter
* Modeling Portfolio Performance
* Leveraging Business Intelligence for Customer Satisfaction
* Best Practices in Budgeting & Planning
* Data Mining throughout the Organization
* Next-Generation Risk Management
* Competitive Human Capital and Brand Analytics
Thomas Redman, PhD, President of Navesink Consulting Group and Author of "Data Driven: Profiting from Your Most Important Business Asset"
Vince Gennaro, Major League Baseball Consultant and
Author of "Diamond Dollars: The Economics of Winning in Baseball"
Tony Poleo - CFO, Defense Logistics Agency, U.S. Department of Defense
David Friend - Chairman & CEO, Palladium Group Inc.
Official Website: http://www.cfo.com/conferences/cpm2009/
Added by dmrnj on November 20, 2008