In this two day Seminar participants learn how to guide a team, a project, or an organization into a process of rapid delivery of valuable results. We will also focus on the role of the ScrumMaster (or Agile Project Manager) as an enabler of hyper-productive teams. Exercises, case studies, and examples are used to assist participants to develop the knowledge, skills, capabilities, and insights needed to make the shift from traditional management practices to Agile practices.
• Self-Organizing Teams Exercise
• Waterfall/Lean/Agile Simulation
• Scrum Process Overview
• The Challenges of Agile and Scrum Discussion
• The ScrumMaster Role
• Scrum Simulation (part one)
• Definition of "Done"
• Planning Projects and Releases
• User Stories
• Dealing with Obstacles
• Scrum Simulation (part two)
• Case Study and Analysis Exercise
NOTE: The Agenda may change based on the learning of the trainer(s) and the needs of the participants.
Official Website: http://www.worldmindware.com/CertifiedScrumMaster
Added by Berteig Consulting on December 8, 2011