This course comes with a 100% CBAP® Guarantee.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) designation is increasingly recognized as the benchmark for personnel in a business analysis role. If you are preparing for the CBAP® examination, you should attend our intense preparation course.
This course is an intense, in-depth “crash” review of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) v2 meant to augment your practical knowledge and experience and prepare you to write CBAP® exam with full confidence. This 4-day CBAP® Prep course not only covers the tasks and techniques from each knowledge area of the BABOK® but also provides practical experience writing the exam with almost 300 questions completed during the 4 days. In addition, you will receive Procept’s CBAP® Preparation Guide with more than 400 exam questions, references to the BABOK®, and comments from Business Analysts with years of experience applying the concepts in a variety of industries and organizations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
* Align your own skills and experience with the CBAP® application requirements to produce a complete and accurate application package.
* Articulate the principles, activities, tasks and techniques described in the six knowledge areas within the BABOK®.
* Discuss the structure of the BABOK®.
* Apply tasks and techniques from all 6 knowledge areas to business scenarios.
* Assess your ability to pass the CBAP® exam based on completed practice question.
* Demonstrate understanding of where you should focus your independent study (by analyzing which knowledge areas the learner was not proficient in when writing the sample tests).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CBAP Preparation course is appropriate for individuals who:
* Individuals who are preparing to write the CBAP® examination within the next 6 months.
* Individuals looking for intense, indepth “crash” review of the BABOK® to augment their practical knowledge and experience to write the CBAP® exam.
* Individuals must meet the IIBA®’s application requirements to sit for the CBAP® exam including work experience, areas of expertise, education and professional development, and references.
* Individuals must satisfy all the CBAP® registration requirements including education, work experience, expertise in the knowledge areas and references
* Individuals must review the BABOK® prior to class starting as some of the exercises assume prior knowledge of the BABOK®
You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises and suggested solutions. You will also receive a copy of Procept’s CBAP® Preparation Guide containing practice questions and a copy of the BABOK®.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Introduction to the BABOK® and its organization
How to fill out your CBAP® Application
Knowledge Area 1: Planning and Monitoring
Knowledge Area 2: Management and Communication
Knowledge Area 3: Enterprise Analysis
Knowledge Area 4: Requirements Elicitation
Knowledge Area 5: Requirements Analysis
Knowledge Area 6: Solution Selection and Validation
How to prepare for the Exam
Practice CBAP® exam and self evaluation
Official Website: http://www.procept.com/bacourses/cbap_prep.html
Added by procept on August 27, 2009