* Over 450 of the UK's finest ales from the smallest microbreweries to some of Britain's best known beers.
* A Bottled Beer Bar offering more than 100 varieties of real ale in a bottle.
* The prestigious CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain 2007 will be announced on Tuesday August 7th during the trade session.
* Beers from around the world at Bières Sans Frontières, including Germany, Belgium, Italy, USA and the Czech Republic.
* A wide variety of unique and tasty ciders and perries from some of the UK's finest independent producers.
* Tutored beer tastings with brewing experts
* Full liquid pints guaranteed thanks to the use of oversized lined glasses.
* A great selection of delicious food
* Live Music
* Pub games
* A family room for under 18's.
* Tuesday 7th August 17.00-22.30: Admission £6.00, CAMRA members £5.00
* Wednesday 8th August Noon-22.30: Admission £6.00, CAMRA members £5.00
* Thursday 9th August Noon-22.30: Admission £6.00, CAMRA members £5.00
* Friday 10th August Noon-22.30: Admission £6.00, CAMRA members £5.00
* Saturday 11th August 11.00-19.00: Admission £5.00, CAMRA members £3.00
Season tickets are available at £18.00 for members £20.50 for non-members, these tickets will give access to all sessions at the festival including the Trade session on Tuesday afternoon.
The above are the advance ticket prices, please note that tickets purchased on the door are priced at £6.00 for members Tue-Fri, £8.00 non-members Tue-Fri; £4.00 members and £6.00 non-members Saturday.
Official Website: http://www.camra.org.uk/gbbf
Added by nonstick on August 6, 2007