Women's business networking in Nottingham.
How have women described past Café Moneta events?
* "Formally informal"
* "New faces - 'just right' numbers"
* "The structure was well thought through"
* "Meeting people I'd heard of but never met before"
* "A positive atmosphere, friendly and intimate"
* "Useful in getting people to talk about their business in different ways"
* "Not just very useful but very enjoyable too"
* "An event that 'thinks outside the box'"
There are some real benefits to booking early:
* Inclusion on the delegate list which will be circulated to attendees before the event - 73% of networkers at the last event really appreciated this but if I don't know you're coming, I can't put you on the list;
* A listing on this web site, complete with a link to your web site(good for search engines);
* The chance to let us know what sort of business women you'd like to meet and the chance for me to try and rustle them up for you (no promises, though).
Official Website: http://womensbusinessnetworknottingham.blogspot.com/
Added by Francine Pickering on March 31, 2009