Get ready for one of the largest Brunello events in NYC!
From 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Purchase a VIP Ticket and receive early access to the event (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm) where you’ll taste the highly acclaimed 2006 Brunello Riservas, including Riservas from Antinori, Altesino, Casanova di Neri, Valdicava and several others. The tasting of the Riservas is only available to VIP ticket holders.
For one night only, you’ll also have the chance to taste the newly released, high-scoring 2007 Brunello vintage, one of the best vintages to come out of Tuscany. Join internationally renowned wine critic, James Suckling, and David Sokolin, President of Sokolin, America’s Premier Fine Wine Merchant since 1934, together with more than 30 of Brunello di Montalcino’s best producers!
Highlights will include:
· Taste more than 30 different 2007 Brunellos with the producers.
· Taste 12 of the most highly rated wines of the 2007 vintage.
· Interaction with James Suckling, one of the world’s most influential wine critics.
· Interaction with David Sokolin, whose family has been a part of the wine business since 1934, and is the current President of Sokolin, America’s Premier Fine Wine Merchant.
· Complimentary 3 month subscription to JamesSuckling.com (a $45 value!)
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime event!
Casanova di Neri
Molino di Sant'Antimo
Podere la Vigna
Poggio Il Castellare
Official Website: http://citywinery.com/events/264721
Added by E_b on March 23, 2012