From the website:
It’s the industry’s leading source of marketing ideas and strategies.
Over the past four years, the Summit has become widely recognized as the best source of marketing ideas and strategies for Fiber-to-the-Home.
Our theme this year is, New Business Models for Today’s Fiber Communities.
We invite you to join over 1,000 property owners, developers, telcos, cable companies and numerous industry leaders at this premier event, which is now rapidly taking shape.
As in years past, attendees will include those involved in the design and development of communities — and in the large-scale and wholesale buying and selling of broadband services and technologies:
* Real Estate Developers
* Property Owners
* Independent Telcos
* Municipal Officials
* Private Cable Operators
* Town Planners
* Economic Development Professionals
* Architects and Builders
* System Operators
At The Summit you will learn how to:
* Get your customers and constituents on board with your plans.
* Increase the ROI of your buildings.
* Improve the appeal of your properties.
In our sessions and networking activities you will discover:
* The latest broadband strategies of properties and communities.
* Lessons Learned from others —what to emulate and what to avoid.
* A wealth of information that is truly up-to-the-minute.
Official Website: http://www.bbpmag.com/2009s/
Added by mwhaling on January 5, 2009