Two large fancydress outfits have joined forces to create a massive alternative Halloween party for charity on the 1st November - Bring Dreams and Nightmares: CMP X!
Bring Stuff and the Celebrity Murder Party have a large secret venue in the London Bridge area booked for two rooms of guilty pleasures, dance classics, feel-good electro and silly pop. On the night we will have some secret games, face paints and even a rougish raffle!
The theme is all about good and evil, naughty and nice, righteous and disgusting. Anything goes (behave).We will meet at the Hays Galleria by the Ship statue at 8:00pm and do a fancy dress parade through London Bridge to the venue, bringing a little fear and love to everyone we meet. The tickets have the venue details printed on them.
This event raises money for a charity called Camp Cando for children with disabilities. The venue hire for us gets cheaper the more alcohol is drunk; think of this as doing good by partying hard!
* Creators of the number 1 hit Dr Pressure - Phil 'n' Dog
* Defunkto (Lovebox)
* Eric Kleptone (Bestival, Beachdown)
* Flying White Dots (Bestival, Radio One)
* Bush No.10 (Uprising, Radio One)
* AyBeeAitch with the ‘Shameful Delights’ set
* The Celebrity Murder Party (woo!)
* And all the way from New York, DJ Lobsterdust (Bootie NYC)
For more information and tickets, please go to:
Official Website: http://www.bringstuff.com
Added by bringstuff on September 24, 2008