It's about that time of month for another hackfest.
Same hackfest time, same hackfest place:
Food, beverages, wireless provided by thoughtbot.
41 Winter Street, 3rd floor
Park Street T stop
As for what to work, we're open for suggestions:
* Do you want feedback on your app or library?
* Trying to solve a particular problem you've been banging your head
* Want to write some tool, library, or plugin to make your life
As is now tradition, we will head to Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery for some post-hackfest beers.
I propose we call it 'The Great Beyond: Rails 2.1'. Could do stuff
* Port someone's app to Rails 2.1
* Take someone's ported app, and use new shiny stuff.
* Take plugins hosted on github, and make gems out of them, to use
2.1's gem support
See the event homepage for the thread talking about ideas.
Added by technicalpickles on June 26, 2008