The Boston Vegetarian Food Festival is a full day of fun, good food, and learning! It brings together exhibitors of vegetarian natural foods from across the country and locally, offering free food sampling and "show special" discounts. It provides a welcoming environment in which to explore a wide variety of delicious, healthy, and readily available vegetarian foods.
The Festival offers the opportunity to talk to food producers, see and taste the latest vegetarian products being introduced to the marketplace, and shop at discounted prices. Attendees can learn from speakers who are top national experts on health and nutrition, and presenters who inspire compassion for animals and respect for the environment. Award winning chefs and cookbook authors teach their recipes and offer free samples of the dishes they demonstrate. Educational exhibits on animals and the environment, and a children's activity center round out the day.
The longest running event of its kind in the country, the Festival is a resource for vegetarians and for anyone wanting to include a greater variety of healthy and delicious foods in their diets. Our past Festivals have each attracted thousands of attendees who come from all over the Northeast and beyond.
The Boston Vegetarian Food Festival is FREE to the public and features:
* 100 exciting exhibitors
* free food sampling!
* grocery and natural foods store exhibits
* food producers and new products
* cooking demonstrations by noted chefs
* book and cookbook publishers and authors
* top national speakers
* educational exhibits on animals and the environment
* Festival discounted shopping
* registered dietitian consultants
* children's activities
* exhibitors of products and services which support a vegetarian way of life
* free parking and a subway stop across the street
Official Website: http://www.bostonveg.org/foodfest/
Added by Clampants on October 4, 2006