The Bootstrap Business Club is an informal monthly gathering of local techies, geeks and entrepreneurs who are setting up or running their own, self-funded online/tech business.
This month we shall be holding a series of open discussions on the following topics:
* Testing a market - Identifying whether your business idea has legs and who your target audience is.
* Getting an audience - Generating traffic and attracting the right prospects for your Bootstrapped business.
* Staying afloat on the road to - The financial practicalities of bootstrapping a business.
We'll also have a couple of Show & Tells from local bootstrapped businesses. This month we have:
* Sean Bamforth from pingdipong.com
* Mike Potts from familystori.com
Official Website: http://crd.fm/xT
Added by crowdfm on April 24, 2012