314 11th St.
San Francisco, California 94103

blasthuas presents
NINJATUNES
BONOBO

Following up last month's appearance by DJ Food and DK, the fun continues as Ninjatune is BACK! Not only that, the hottest artist on the label right now will headline: BONOBO following the release of one of the most groundbreakingly gorgeous and mystifying records put out by the label in sometime. The sound of Bonobo is causing quite a stir worldwide as a result. (for example: Gilles Peterson gave it his award for best record of the year already!). "Days to Come" is his 3rd release, ahead of 2 already classic downtempo, hip/hop gems. Don't miss this exciting appearance by the man, the monkey himself, joined by an all-star local lineup to be announced shortly.

$12 advance / $15 door / 9:00pm - 3:00am / 21+ up

FREE before midnight w/RSVP HERE

Official Website: http://www.blasthaus.com

Added by hellomynameis on August 6, 2007

Comments

chrisrosa

The Bonobo website says Mighty, yet blasthaus says Fat City. Hmmmm...

http://www.bonobomusic.com/bonobo/dates.php
http://www.blasthaus.com/calendar.html
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/235251/ (mighty event)

chrisrosa

The Bonobo website says Mighty, yet blasthaus says Fat City. Hmmmm...

http://www.bonobomusic.com/bonobo/dates.php
http://www.blasthaus.com/calendar.html
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/235246 (fat city event)

dorkfish

it's both.

aubilenon

I emailed will of Blasthaus, and he said:

hey jesse
no sweat, we had the venue incorrect originally, its at Fat City.
just show up to the venue with valid ID and you will be
on the will call list
---wil

On 8/17/07, Jesse wrote:
> Hi, I bought a ticket to Bonobo, and it says it's at Mighty. Now I see
> it at Fat City the same night, and not Mighty. Did you change venues?
> Am I okay, or do I need to like do something to still have a ticket?
> Are there two shows?

So this listing is incorrect and it is at Fat City.

aubilenon

I emailed blasthaus about this. Fat City is correct. Mighty is incorrect.

falling

psst, upcoming people:
this entry is incorrect and now a dupe of http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/235246/
please merge them!

chrisrosa

Got in line at 11:15pm. Got to the front (mostly by attrition) at 12:36am, only to be told that the free RSVP was over at midnight. If you're going to close down the RSVP list, the least you can do is send someone down the line to tell everyone that it's closed, rather than leaving them hanging. Or better yet...have some balls and just charge for the event, rather than hedging your bets with a RSVP list. I would have gladly paid to go see these guys, but after RSVP'ing and waiting in line all that time, I just couldn't bring myself to hand over money after treatment like that. Have some respect!