AMAZING CASE STUDIES
Unprecedented insight on social media from:
* Wells Fargo
* Kaiser Permanente
* Home Depot.
CORPORATE BLOGGING IS DIFFERENT
Social media and blogging for big corporations isn't as easy as blogging for yourself. You're speaking for an enterprise with thousands of employees, dozens of brands, and complex issues. Learn how some of the biggest companies successfully manage their social media programs.
PRACTICAL HOW-TO ADVICE ON:
* Creating great content
* Measuring ROI
* Obtaining buy-in from management
* Managing legal and HR issues
* Deploying internal blogs and social media
* Blogging in regulated industries
* Coordinating communications, marketing, customer service, PR, and sales
* Engaging detractors and dealing with negative word of mouth
* Working with an agency
* BtoB blogging
* Blogs and corporate social responsibility
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! YOU ALSO GET...
* A quick lesson in disclosure (and how easy it is to do the right thing every time)
* Eye-opening ideas, brain expanding examples, and stuff to get you talking, thinking and doing
All for the low, low price of 200 bucks. Does not include paper handouts or a meal, but we'll give you candy and caffeine. Schmoozing welcome.
Official Website: http://www.gaspedal.com/blogwell
Added by evette on October 1, 2008