You don't have to travel far to experience Oregon's amazing bounty of Food, Wine, Craft Beer and Entertainment. It's all right here for you in at the 2009 Bite of Oregon! Benefiting Special Olympics Oregon, the states largest culinary festival on the Portland waterfront.
* Dozens of Statewide Restaurants - more than 80 items on the menu
* The Oregon Craft Beer Garden - more than 20 selections on site
* Oregon’s Top Chefs demonstrating outstanding cuisines
* The Iron Chef Oregon Competitions (Friday & Saturday)
* An entire Pavilion of Oregon Wines from across the state
*Two music stages featuring local Oregon talent
On Saturday August 8th and Sunday August 9th: Hell's Kitchen Winner Chef Rahman "Rock" Harper on the Oregon Chef Stage!
See website for festival details and have fun!
Official Website: http://www.biteoforegon.com
Added by markyjm on June 20, 2009