Bionic Health boasts an international agenda with expert presentations from members of leading organisations representing industry and academia from the UK, Europe and the US.
The event will be focusing on the micro and nano technologies that have the potential to revolutionise healthcare across a wide range of therapies. Discussions will cover the technical theory underpinning these pioneering technologies. Hear about the progress of on-going projects, including the challenges, and the benefits of their technologies for the future of this exciting area of development.
Why do you need to attend this seminar?
• This event will provide delegates with an opportunity to gain knowledge on state-of-the-art technologies and research advances across Europe and the UK in medical devices.
• Gain an insight into innovative techniques and technologies that could be applicable to a wide range of fields for potential product improvement.
• Critically, it will also provide a valuable networking opportunity for individuals from different disciplines to explore opportunities for new collaborative projects, where the application of their unique knowledge might make a real difference to the future of healthcare.
• Professor Molly Stevens, Imperial College London
• Greg Cosendai, Second Sight
• Professor Dr. Andy Miah, Futurologist
• Carl Van Himbeeck, Cochlear Ltd
• Professor Alexander Seifalian, University College London
Official Website: http://www.theiet.org/bionic-health
Added by emwoodman on August 20, 2009