According to BCC Research ‘The worldwide value of bioinformatics is expected to grow to $3.0 billion in 2010, at an average annual growth rate of 15.8%.’
In recent years there has been an explosive growth in biological data which has to be managed and stored for various purposes. Bioinformatics plays a vital role in developing new tools for managing and analysing the data.
The bioinformatics market is driven by the need of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to increase the efficiency of their drug-discovery and development efforts. The focus is now on target validation for translating genomic information into knowledge for developing therapeutics, proteomics and the changing trends in the drug discovery procedures.
Bioinformatics conference will provide an ideal platform for the attendees to get an overview of the recent advances and challenges in this area and provide a novel outlook on emerging technologies and next generation business models.
• Examine DNA and RNA structure, function and sequence analysis
• Assess the challenges of data integration
• Evaluate the advantages of proteomic analysis to the drug industry
• Analyse the future regulatory environment
• Receive an update on the global informatics software market
• Gain an insight into the bioinformatics application in drug discovery
• Be part of a unique networking opportunity
Added by bharatbook3b on March 25, 2010