See the website for more details
The concept is simple - let's meet up in groups and ride to work together. Biking to work can sometimes be dangerous - but it's safer when you ride with other people, and that's why the Group Commute is happening.
In addition to the Group Commutes below, a bunch of us are meeting at Yonge & Charles (just south of Bloor, by the Second Cup) between 8:00 - 8:15 am before heading down to City Hall for approximately 8:30. Feel free to meet up with us at Yonge & Charles or look for a few cyclists at City Hall!
* 7:30 AM - Danforth & Woodbine (via Yonge & Bloor to City Hall)
* 7:30 AM - Bloor & HighPark (via Yonge & Bloor to City Hall)
* 7:30 AM - Bloor & HighPark (Westbound to Mississauga City Centre)
* 7:30 AM - Yonge & Lawrence (via Yonge & Bloor to City Hall)
* 7:30 AM - St. Clair West & Christie (via Yonge & Bloor to City Hall)
* 7:30 AM - York Region - Yonge & Major Mackenzie (to Hwy 7 & Warden)
* 8:00 AM - Yonge & Lawrence (to Hwy 7 & Leslie)
* 8:15 AM - Queen West & Sorauren (to City Hall)
* 8:15 AM - Queen East & Woodbine (to City Hall)
Official Website: http://www.bikingtoronto.com/bikefriday/
Added by bikingtoronto on December 22, 2006