HP is proud to present the latest installation of panels and talks centered around the Social Web.
Please join us on Wednesday evening, August 19 as our amazing panel discusses the next step in the evolution of Social Media. We've moved beyond the hype. We're at the implementation stage, and we'll discuss what companies need to be doing to ensure success.
* Steve Rubel (@steverubel : www.steverubel.com/) is SVP, Director of Insights for Edelman Digital, a division of Edelman - the world's largest independent PR firm
He is charged with helping clients identify emerging technologies and trends that can be applied in marketing communications programs. He also explores these topics on his lifestream site and in his bi-weekly AdAge column.
* Jeremiah Owyang (@jowyang : www.web-strategist.com/blog/) is a Senior Analyst of Social Computing at Forrester Research. He is a Web Strategist striving to define and deliver user and community needs, business goals, and web technology to craft and deliver long term successful web programs for companies.
* Michael Brito (@britopian : www.britopian.com) is a Social Media Strategist at Intel.
* Angela LoSasso (@AngelaAtHp) is a Social Networking Manager at HP
The panel will be moderated by Tony "Frosty" Welch (@frostola : www.frostyland.com). Tony works for HP in the PSG Division, and is the Community Manager for The Next Bench. He is also responsible for Web, Community and Social Media Strategy.
* Date: Wednesday, August 19th, 2009
* Where: San Mateo Marriott
* Time: from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
o 6:00-6:45 Mingle
o 6:45 Welcome
o 6:50 Introduction of Panel
o 7:00 Begin Panel Discussion
o 8:30 Q&A
o 9:00 Done!
Official Website: http://smroadmap.eventbrite.com/
Added by kenyeung on August 6, 2009