Get together with other East Bay bloggers for a day of workshops, meetups, and talk. Learn hands-on skills with multimedia, talk about growing your community, and ponder making money. Join us in knitting our communities together and celebrating individual voices in the East Bay.
This day-long meet up for new and experienced bloggers will feature time to mingle and hang out, but also offer practical, hands-on workshops including:
* Investigative Reporting basics
* Using a FlipCam and adding more video to your site
* Making more money from your blog (case studies/strategies that work)
* Getting started with Blogging
* Adding photography to your site through other social media outlets (e.g. Flickr)
* Local Blogger Directory and Discovery (share what your neighbors are doing)
* Drupal vs. WordPress technology discussion
- SPACE LIMITED TO 50 ATTENDEES
Meet the friends you made at July's Beast Camp, or make some new connections.
Come chat with us about the event in our google group: http://groups.google.com/group/beastcamp
We ask for a $20 donation for entry. However, no-one will be refused admission for lack of funds. Pay what you can, or volunteer to help. We can use help with promotion, food donations, and more. Contact [email protected] if you'd like to help.
Official Website: http://eastbaybloggers2.eventbrite.com/
Added by agahran on September 21, 2009