Mindfulness can be defined in many ways. Some speak of it as "Moment to Moment Awareness" while others have defined it as "Being Present" or "Being in the Now". Regardless of which definition you choose, its benefits can be far reaching.
With regular practice, some of these benefits can include:
* Improvements in focus and concentration
* An ability to more evenly approach life's many challenges
* Greater feelings of peace and serenity
* A more optimistic outlook on life
* Spiritual insight and fulfillment regardless of your spiritual affiliation.
The class will consist of:
* Discussions on mindfulness and meditation
* Fun and insightful mindfulness exercises
* Mindfulness homework
* Video presentations
* and more....
Dates: Monday evenings starting January 19th from 7:00 - 8:30 and running for the following 8 Monday evenings.
Location: The classes will be taught in the Hillcrest area. Location will be provided once you have been confirmed for the class.
Total Cost: $5 per class
Official Website: http://www.meditation411.com
Added by mhbrooks on January 3, 2009