In general, a BarCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and interaction from participants. BarCamp Zagreb is a result of our love for ideas and technology of the Web. Therefore, BarCamp Zagreb:
* is completelly non profit event,
* financed only by it’s sponsors,
* open to anyone
* who is willing to participate, either by holding own session or by helping the organizers and
* who wants to make it a wonderful and useful event.
What you can find there
* knowledge and experience gathered through sessions
* contacts with people with same interests, some of whom are experts in their fields
* open talk and exchange of ideas
* possibility to tell your grandchildren that you participated at the first BarCamp Zagreb
Rules to follow
1. If you attend, you have to present or, at least, be active in a discussion. Passive spectators are not welcome!
2. If you present (and you should, see 1.), reserve your time slot in advance and don’t forget to shortly introduce yourself at the beginning.
3. Talk about BarCamp.
4. Blog about BarCamp.
5. Pick the knowledge and push your thinking. Get something out of it!
Who’s organizing this
BarCamp Zagreb is organized by Initium. People directly responsible (planners) are:
* Tomislav Car
* Ivan Brezak Brkan
* Grigor Ćorić
Official Website: http://barcamp.ini.hr
Added by BerislavLopac on November 12, 2007