On October 18th, we will be hosting a fun afternoon fundraiser for the Obama-Biden Presidential Ticket. There is no entry fee to attend, but donations are suggested. Come join us for music, games and to "Drink a beer for Change". We welcome all supporters of Obama as well as undecided voters.
What’s on “tap”
There will be Baracktoberfest beer (and rootbeer for the kids) specials, Presidential trivia, music and more. Plus, you can:
1) Come as an individual – donate, have a beer for change
2) Come as a captain and lead a team (Up to 8 people per team); Minimum group donation of $250. Team captains will get to wear a captain’s hat (very cool) and the winning team will get a prize at the end of the event!
3) Or, you can come as an individual and join a team. We’ll have sign-up sheets at the door.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
1. Drinking for a cause gets you through the work week
2. 4 more years of Bush is 4 more than you can take
3. Presidential trivia is one of your hidden talents
4. You actually know how many houses you own
5. Like you, Obama just finished paying off his student loans
6. You like the northwest beaches, but don’t want them to start at the space needle
7. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
8. Although you love Vancouver, BC, you don’t want to move to Canada
9. You understand that Iraq, the wall street bailout, and lowering taxes for the rich is not a sound economic plan
10. You believe in change
ACTION YOU CAN TAKE TODAY
1. RSVP "Yes" to this evite.
2. Donate early here to save time at the door. Donations are made directly to the Barack Obama “mysite” page. We’ll have your donation recorded when you arrive.
3. Send this evite to your friends, family and colleagues. Click “invite more people” on the left side of this page.
4. If you live out of town, host your own Baracktoberfest.
Official Website: http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gs7jtb
Added by natala on September 22, 2008