Entries Close: 17th June 2007
Judging: 7th July 2007
Exhibition: 18th August 2007
Reports: 20th August 2007
Catalogue: 20th August 2007
DVD Presentation available from 20th August 2007
To be exhibited on Saturday 18th August 2007 at the Top of the Cross Room at the Southern Cross Club, Woden, Canberra and at the APS Convention (APSCON) at Albury NSW from 20th-26th October 2007
* Entries will be accepted from residents of the Commonwealth of Australia and its Territories and from APS member's resident overseas.
* Unless otherwise specified, permission to reproduce entries in the DVD catalogue for publicity and distribution purposes will be assumed but the author retains the copyright to the images.
* Each entrant will receive a report and details of acceptance or awards. The report and catalogue as forwarded will be in spreadsheet and/or PDF format to the email address supplied on the entry form.
* There are 2 sections:
Section A - OPEN
Section B - Creative / Altered Reality
* No Image shall be entered in more than one section of the exhibition.
* All Images should have been taken by the Entrant.
* Images must have a photographic origin and entrants must hold the copyright for the images.
* Entries and entrant details can only be accepted electronically via the entry form on this website.
* A maximum of FOUR IMAGES may be submitted in each section.
Official Website: http://www.adpa.org.au/
Added by RaeA on March 18, 2007