Atlassian Summit is our first ever worldwide user conference. The event unites customers, partners, plugin developers and technical users in the Atlassian community.
Atlassian Summit features 2 days, 3 tracks, 30 sessions, 40 Atlassians and 10 million lines of code. From overviews to under-the-hood, there's something for everyone.
So what's on the agenda?
- the future of collaboration and dev tools
- roadmaps, feature previews and demos
- how-tos on deployment, tuning and mods
- in-the-code labs on plugins and APIs
- presentations from your peers
- "meet the engineers" workshops
Who should come?
technical teams: using JIRA, Confluence and Atlassian dev tools.
project managers: better teamwork and processes.
sys admins: managing Confluence or JIRA deployments.
engineers: better practices using Atlassian's dev tools.
developers: building custom plugins and extensions.
partners: building commercial plugins.
anyone: interested in Atlassian's products.
Added by multimodal on April 5, 2009