Intersection - Approaching Collaborative Practice
Artquest is hosting a one-day conference to discuss collaboration between designers, applied and fine artists and professionals from other disciplines. The event is designed to appeal to established practitioners who want to hear first-hand from their peers about the critical, conceptual and practical challenges that arise when working as collaborators in a variety of settings.
- Why do artists and designers collaborate with professionals working in other fields?
- Is there such a thing as a truly democratic collaboration?
- How does working in partnership affect authorship and control of intellectual property rights, commercial and cultural values?
- What ethical factors need to be considered if a project is trans-national or cross-cultural?
- Can collaboration offer new research or creative possibilities for practitioners?
for further information on Intersection, including speakers biographies and the programme of events and booking forms, please visit http://www.artquest.org.uk/intersection
Added by frank.a on January 15, 2006