Please join Artez and key collaborators on May 29th for ArtezInterAction, a day-long hands-on fundraising conference at the beautiful University of Toronto campus.
Whether you're a longtime user of the Artez Solution, or simply want to learn more about best practices in fundraising – both online and offline – you won't want to miss this day of informative workshops, skill-sharing, and inspiration.
Why Attend the Artez Conference?
* Learn from other Artez clients and collaborators, large and small, who have achieved big wins on their campaigns;
* Share best practices with other people running similar campaigns;
* Learn about emerging trends in online fundraising.
Who Should Attend?
* Fundraising Staff (Directors of Development, Fundraising Directors or Special Event staff)
* Executive Directors interested in where online fundraising fits into their overall strategy
* Online communications staff
* Anyone interested in learning about how fundraising technology can help you meet your campaign goals
ArtezInterAction is open to any charitable group, whether an existing Artez client or not.
Cost: $65.00 includes breakfast, lunch and evening Launch Party
Official Website: http://artez.com/artezinteraction
Added by sarahfelicity on May 17, 2007