Join us for an Around the World Pub Crawl on Saturday, May 17th!!
There will be passports given to each participant at the first stop. If you make it to the end, you just may get a prize!!
Here's the crawl schedule:
1) J Blacks - America, baby! - Dinner/App-i-teasers and a great glass of California Zinfandel (not white or blush, but deep dark red!). Pick up your passports here. Jen and Molly will be the Ambassadors for J Black's.
2) Opal Divine's - Scotland - Opal's has one of Texas' best Scotch menus featuring over 65 varieties of Single Malts from all regions of Scotland.
3) Union Station - this used to be the old Ninfa's restaurant (it still kinda smells like chips) - so Viva Mexico!
4) Key Bar - makes me think of Key West, which is so dang close to Cuba - close enough. Cuba it is. Rummmmmm....
5) Mother Egan's - Ireland, ahhhh home of my peeps - sit, have a pint, and tell me your life story (without slurring, of course).
6) Molotov - Dobro požalovat' to Mother Russia! What's cooler than cool?? Ice cold!! Vodka, that is.
7) We'll end the night at Jo's, for a late night snack and sobering game of bocce ball (Italy!) in the cool night air. Campari, anyone?
Of course, drinking alcohol is not mandatory for this event, but if you do drink, please drink responsibly.
Hope to see everyone there!!
Official Website: http://www.meetin.org/city/MEETinAUSTIN/EventsDetails.cfm?EventsID=78806
Added by MEETinAustin on May 14, 2008