Augmented Reality Event (ARE), is the first global conference dedicated to advancing the business of augmented reality will be held at Santa Clara Convention Center, June 2 & 3, 2010.
Start-ups, developers, mobile and hardware companies along with organizations within entertainment, media, education, healthcare, government, tourism, and many more, will gather to focus on evolving the much hyped technology into a productive, sustainable and entertaining new medium. ARE will include more than 30 sessions organized into business, technology and production tracks, designed to address topics such as:
• current augmented reality market scope and what’s expected in the next 5 years,
• latest augmented reality innovations, engines and tools,
• showcases and postmortems of landmark augmented reality projects
• how to fund and build a successful augmented reality start up,
• how to leverage augmented reality to advance your brand, attract and keep your customers, and
• how to build successful campaigns and products that will delight users.
The exhibition floor will showcase leading companies and products in augmented reality and will also host a career fair to help kick start the young industry. ARE is currently accepting submissions for speakers, demos, roundtables, and exhibitors.
Learn more about Augmented Reality Event and its organizers at www.augmentedrealityevent.com and stay up to date with the latest developments by following @arealityevent on Twitter.
Official Website: http://augmentedrealityevent.com
Added by Chaotic Moon Studios on May 10, 2010