Antidote 19: March 29, 2007 - Thursday.
685 Dingxi Lu (near Fahuazhen lu) SHANGHAI
9pm - late
10 RMB beers/drinks all night.
DJs: B6, MHP, Ozone, Boya, Fish.
Music: African Soukous, Angola Kuduro GhettoTechPop, Springtime Breakcore, Mini-Mash-ups...
* Spring is coming and we're feeling energetic and eager to bring you new sounds that Shanghai has never experienced before.
* MHP has been locked in his room and will emerge with a beautiful set of breakcore-for-springtime.
* Ozone and Boya are battling to see who's got the best Kuduro collection. Kuduro is the latest thing, baby, and you know how trendy we are! Really, we love this crazy Angolan techno ghetto pop stuff, it's wild fun, and it's so fresh. We'll start the night with some more classic African stuff before getting to the new beats.
* B6 has promised a set with some swing.
* DJ Chunder will make his DJ debut with Antidote, playing an eclectic mix set, including self-produced trip hop tracks!
Official Website: http://urgentculture.com/antidote/press.html
Added by urgentculture on March 27, 2007