Spend two days with leading designers, developers, and accessibility experts including (in alphabetical order) …
* Tim Bray, father of XML, director of web technologies at Sun Microsystems, and Tim Berners-Lee W3C appointee;
* Andy Budd, user experience lead at Clearleft, co-founder of d.Construct, and author of CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions;
* Mike Davidson, founder and CEO of Newsvine, former art director and manager of media product development for ESPN and the Walt Disney Internet Group;
* Shawn Henry, director of education outreach for W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), research appointee at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, and author of Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design;
* Shaun Inman, award-winning designer and developer, inventor of Inman Flash Replacement and the curiously successful stats package Mint;
* Jeffrey Veen, designer manager at Google, founding partner of Adaptive Path, and W3C invited expert on CSS before most of us knew the acronym;
* Khoi Vinh, design director at NYTimes.com, author of Subtraction.com, and former partner at Behavior LLC;
… Plus Jason Santa Maria, Eric Meyer, and Jeffrey Zeldman.
Official Website: http://www.aneventapart.com/events/seattle07/
Added by apartness on June 15, 2007
I was at the event. I have a couple of posts covering the event, if you care to read...