What's your relationship to male power? Are you able to identify and access its source? What is masculine power, and how can you wield it deftly and constructively?
If you are a man seeking to have more impact in the world, we invite you to join us. Learn how you express all of who you are powerfully and with conviction, and how you hold back.
Join Tim Kelley and Keith Merron for an experiential evening designed to give you a glimpse into your own masculine power. The power we intend to explore comes from a deeper source than what is often recognized in our culture. It is that wellspring of power that is the birthright of all men. You'll come away with:
* An enhanced relationship with masculine power
* A deeper understanding of the source of masculine power
* Increased awareness of where you undermine your power
* Actions you could take to increase your male power
* A feeling of what it's like to be in your power
* A glimpse into how to have a more positive impact on the world
Who Should Attend?
* Men wanting more from life, curious about improving their personal power
* Men interested in doing consciousness work with other men
* Men who want to express themselves more through their power
* Women interested in learning about masculine power
About the Speakers:
- Tim Kelley has helped many CEOs find their vision and purpose. He has led men's gatherings and leadership trainings for thirteen years. Tim has commanded military organizations, and is a decorated Naval Reserve officer. He holds a bachelor's degree in theoretical mathematics from MIT.
- Keith Merron is the founder of an organizational consulting and leadership development firm. He has more than 25 years of experience assisting executives and leaders in their own personal transformation, and has designed and led over 100 seminars and workshops for leaders. Keith Merron received his Doctorate from Harvard University in 1985.
$10 donation if registered online by Oct 29, $20 at the door.
Official Website: http://www.swordandscepter.com
Added by FullCalendar on October 1, 2007