The AAAAI Annual Meeting will provide recent research and information that allows patients and healthcare professionals to make informed decisions regarding allergies, asthma and immune deficiency disorders. The five-day event includes a full-program of workshops, CME courses, poster sessions, educational symposia, and oral and abstract presentations related to the pathogenesis and treatment of allergic and immunologic disease.
MedImmune will present:
• "Meta-analysis of the Efficacy of Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine in Children 2 through 17 Years of Age"
• "A post-licensure evaluation of the safety of live attenuated influenza vaccine in U.S. children 5–17 years of age"
• "Pediatric Influenza Vaccination by Office-based Pediatricians and Family Physicians During the 2010–2011 Influenza Season"
• "Interoffice Variability in the Delivery of Influenza Vaccine by US Pediatric Offices"
• "The Impact of Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine on All-Cause Acute Otitis Media"
• "A Postlicensure Evaluation of the Safety of Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine in Children 2 to 4 Years of Age"
• "Smaller Pediatric Offices Have Higher In-Office Influenza Vaccination Rates"
• "What is the Evidence Supporting the Development of Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines? "
• "Do Influenza Illness Symptoms Differ Among Vaccinated And Unvaccinated Children? "
• "Improved timing of availability and administration of influenza vaccine through the Vaccines for Children program from 2007 to 2011"
Added by MedImmune on February 3, 2012