Meet Allan Kelly, seasoned software industry pro, trainer, author of “Changing Software Development: Learning to become Agile” (John Wiley & Sons, 2008) and numerous journal articles, currently working on a book on Business Strategy Patterns.
Allan teaches the Essential Agile for Business Analysts course, developed with Chris Matts.
This course will provide Business Analysts with an understanding of what Agile software development is, how Agile development differs from traditional software development - and how it does not, the common terms and practices used in Agile, a clear understanding of the Business Analyst's role on Agile teams and the tools available to them.
* What Agile software development is and how it differs from traditional software development.
* The main Agile methods: Scrum and XP, plus the relationship of Agile to Lean.
* How Agile software projects and teams are organised and the roles on these teams.
* Why the role of the Business Analysis in Agile is both essential too, and frequently overlooked on Agile teams.
* Tools Business Analysis can use on Agile teams to accelerate delivery, increase business value and ensure teams do the right thing.
To find out more and sign up, visit Skills Matter website: http://skillsmatter.com/course/agile-scrum/allan-kelly-chris-matts-agile-business-analysts-scrum/zx-1145
Added by zackskillsmatter on October 27, 2010