Increasing the business benefits of intangible assets and mitigating the security risks of web content.
Intellectual property (IP) and intangible assets increasingly produce value for businesses. The legal protection of IP through copyrights, trademarks, performers’ and database rights, and the commercialisation of IP is essential in gaining a competitive advantage and establishing business revenue and profits.
This conference will allow you to hear practical case studies from professionals addressing the current issues in control of intellectual property for collaborative digital applications and arm you with techniques for:
* Complying with legislation on copyrights, trademarks, designs and patents
* Defending your work against piracy, copying and misuse on the Web
* Create new business opportunities using Web 2.0 applications
* Understanding the IP risks associated with blogs, wikis and social networks
* Improving the security of your digital assets through identity and access management
* Developing the right strategy in online collaboration within your organisation and with stakeholders
Added by Cocktail Princess on June 26, 2008