Technology is the change agent in our lives. It changes the way we behave as a consumer, and as digital media providers, it changes the way we create and distribute content to the consumer. Media companies and marketers no longer enjoy a one way street relationship with their customers. Consumers are informed and empowered to choose what they want to watch or buy, when they want to. Technology is forcing the building of a new relationship between the consumer and the content provider.
This event aims to inform attendees on:
* The "disruptive" technologies out there and the positive changes they are making
* Understanding the impact these changes are having on the consumer's behaviour and their expectations
* How the digital media industry and marketers are reacting to the new technologies and making their content more relevant to the consumer
* The new philosophies and values that digital media industry and marketers are aligning with eg. trust, quality, relevance, conversational, useful
* The new status of niche content and how it is a viable business now eg. "the long tail"
* Strategies on establishing an enduring relationship between the consumer and the digital media provider
- James McParlane - Massive Interactive
- Nick Hodge - Microsoft
- Lucas Sherwood - Lightmaker
- Cathy Edwards
- John Allsopp
- Keir Smith
Official Website: http://www.aimia.com.au/i-cms?page=3199
Added by halans on July 5, 2007