The next course will be delivered at Skills Matter - London, on 01st June 2009 by Gojko Adzic. Gojko is also the author of this course.
During the last few years, Gojko has played a key role in building web sites and trading engines for some of the world's largest bookmakers.
Gojko is the author of more than 200 articles about programming, operating systems, Internet and new technologies published in various online and print magazines, and has recently published his latest book, Bridging the Communication Gap. Since September 2006, he has been posting his opinions, reviews and guidelines for software development on The Quest for Better Software.
LEARN HOW TO:
* Apply agile web development practices like MVC and dependency injection
* Use ActiveRecord to manage the object-relational mapping and the database layer
* Use the Monorail MVC engine to create web applications that are easy to maintain and test
* Explain the basics of Monorail views, layouts, rescues
* Use the NVelocity view engine to build web UIs for Monorail
* Apply Windsor Microkernel to configure and wire application components
* Unit test the data access layer with Castle
* Unit test web controllers
* Describe how Castle components come together to help us develop web applications easier
* Explain why this approach is much more effective than ASP.NET
* Apply best practices, common pitfalls, and tips and tricks for Castle Web development
GBP 1,095 per delegate
Get 50% discount off the course fees when registering online and pay just GBP £550+VAT!
ONLINE REGISTRATION & INFORMATION:
Hope to see you there!