Certified ScrumMaster Seminar with Agile Project Management
by Berteig Consulting Inc.
In this course participants learn how to guide a team, a project, or an organization into a process of rapid delivery of valuable results. Exercises, case studies, and examples are used to assist participants to develop the knowledge, skills, capabilities and insights needed to make the shift from traditional management practices to Agile practices.
The Learning Objectives for this Seminar are:
One: Describe all parts and participate in all parts of the Scrum framework
Two: Promote and sell the Scrum framework to leaders, managers, and team members
Three: Launch a Scrum team using a step-by-step process
Four: Overcome typical obstacles as you launch Scrum
Why is this seminar better than others out there?
Our Certified ScrumMaster seminar is unique in many ways:
• Designed by Certified Scrum Trainer™ Mishkin Berteig, one of the most experienced in the world
• Classroom management using agile methods so that you can learn by example
• Three intensive days of training with exercises, simulations, discussion and lecture
• Seminar material designed to balance practical hands-on application and the theory and principles so you can adapt to your workplace
• Small class size to give you more opportunities to address your concerns
• Electronic copies of all seminar materials including free updates forever
• 24 PDUs if you are a member of the Project Management Institute
• Certification as a ScrumMaster through Scrum Alliance
• One year paid membership in the Scrum Alliance
Added by Berteig Consulting on February 5, 2009