£395 for E-consultancy subscribers
£495 for non-subscribers
Affiliate Marketing: Get the most out of your affiliate programmes
A double digit contribution to sales from affiliate partners is achievable in well-managed affiliate programmes. This course shows the strategies, techniques and tricks to achieve this level of contribution and take it further through refining your existing affiliate programme.
Although the principles of affiliate marketing are straightforward, there are many challenges in practice. For instance common questions asked are: How do I best incentivise affiliates? Should I use more than one affiliate network? How do I track affiliates and other online marketing without double-counting? How can I work direct with some affiliates?
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
You will be familiar with the principles and practice of affiliate marketing and either actively run an affiliate programme or be planning an affiliate programme.
This course is designed for client or agency staff who liaise with affiliate programme managers or direct with affiliates.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
After attending this course, you will:
- Be able to review your existing affiliate marketing programme to get more leads or sales
- Know the success factors for effective affiliate marketing
- Select appropriate affiliate partners and software
- Maximise the contribution from your super-affiliates
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This in-depth course will cover the following topics:
Plannning your affiliate programme
- How to audit an existing affiliate programme
- Reviewing your toolkit
- Reviewing your partners and their results
- Setting realistic objectives
Defining affiliate marketing strategy:
- Integrating affiliate marketing strategy with search engine marketing strategy
- Setting the right affiliate reward levels
- Alternative approaches to rewarding affiliates (By sale, lead, rejected lead)
- Dynamic interactions with affiliate
Working with an affiliate programme manager
- Selecting an affiliate programme manager (affiliate network)
- Questions to ask when selecting an affiliate programme manager
- Benefits and disadvantages of working with more than one network
- What you should be covering in your review meetings to drive performance
Managing co-opetition with affiliates
- Competing for position in sponsored search listings
- Trademark issues in search engine marketing
- Monitoring affiliate practices and results
- Working with affiliates
- The top 10 ‘do’s’ of affiliate marketing
- The top 10 ‘don’ts’ of an affiliate marketing
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP LEADER?
Keith Budden is widely recognised within the industry as one of the top ten affiliates in the UK. His company E-Business Assist UK Ltd operates a suite of over 50 leading websites across a wide spectrum of markets and special interest groups. His weblog is recognised as essential reading by all of the key UK affiliate managers and networks.
Keith is the driving force behind the foundation of the UK Affiliates Association. Keith has been involved in e-commerce for the last seven years and in IT for longer than he cares to remember! Keith is a regular seminar speaker and has spoken at events for IBM, the CBI, Business Link and the DTI both in the UK and overseas.
Added by training on February 28, 2007