Webcredible's hands-on advanced web writing training (or online copywriting training) course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and discover how to plan and implement the best possible online copy for any audience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Learn how to go about commissioning and executing the right content for your users, your site and your business objectives
* Find out how to think strategically about copy creation
* Look at how to structure content in creative ways that improve usability, boost SEO and make it easier to manage multiple authors
* Discover how to work a brand tone of voice online
* Learn to apply the techniques of editorial professionals to create engaging and usable heads, intros, instructions and links
* Find out how to improve a range of page types, from online forms to contact pages
* Discover how to write to sell online, with a range of great digital copywriting tips
Our advanced web writing training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to provide well written content for your website - we want you to create well written content for your website. The advanced web writing training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you will have acquired a deep understanding of how to write effective content for the web. As a result of our hands-on advanced web writing training, you'll have:
* Improved confidence in writing content for your website
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The advanced web writing training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see www.webcredible.co.uk/writingtraining-adv for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/writingtraining-adv
Added by Webcredible on August 11, 2010