Advanced CSS training
Webcredible's hands-on advanced CSS training course lasts for one full day and usually has a maximum of 10 participants due to its interactive nature.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
- Learn advanced three column CSS layout techniques (using floating and negative margins)
- Discover how to lay out an entire web page using only floats (and not positioning)
- Understand different browser interpretations of CSS (including IE7)
- Find out how, when and why to use CSS hacks
- Lay out a form without the use of any tables
- Produce highly advanced list-based navigation effects (including CSS-driven dropdown menus)
- Create curved borders (both with and without using background images)
- Learn the CSS shorthand properties to minimise the CSS file size
- See first hand the next generation of CSS commands and the future of CSS
Our advanced CSS training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to implement advanced CSS on to your website - we want you to implement the CSS. The advanced CSS training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you'll have created a fully CSS-driven website and will have acquired a deep understanding of advanced CSS. As a result of our hands-on advanced CSS training, you'll have:
- A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
- Ownership of what you've learnt
- The ability to apply what you've learnt again and again in the future
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk
Added by Webcredible on January 6, 2010