Why attend the ACCU Conference?
The ACCU Conference has more benefits to offer than any rival event, and all for less!
At the ACCU conference you will hear about the new C++ standard; software patterns; agile software development; Java, Python, Erlang, and other languages; software architecture and design; and much more!
The ACCU conference provides opportunities not just to hear the latest thinking from leading industry figures but engage in debate and discussion with some of the most renown experts in the field.
Keynote speakers at ACCU 2010:
* Jeff Sutherland, co-inventor of Scrum
* James Bach, well known tester and author of "Lessons Learned in Software Testing"
* Dan North, Agile coach, software developer and the inventor of Behaviour Driven Development
* Russel Winder, consultant, author, and expert in parallel and distributed systems.
Who should attend?
* Software developers
* Software project managers
* Anyone looking to implement Agile software development in their organization
* Anyone interested in introducing new technologies in their organization
One of the key things that makes the the ACCU conference stand out with respect to other events is the community. There is a particular atmosphere that you don't find elsewhere, and an openness both within the sessions and outside them. You are generally more likely to end up talking to complete strangers and learning from them than any other conference. The ACCU programme is great, but the spaces between the sessions are just as great.
If you try it once, you'll want to come back again and again!
Official Website: http://www.accu.org/conference/
Added by dhaun on September 29, 2009