The Chocolate Show in New York--a three day festival devoted entirely to chocolate--is guaranteed to give eager appetites a head start on the season of holiday merrymaking. The 9th edition of the show will be taking place this year at the Metropolitan Pavillion & Altman Building on November 10-12, two weeks before Thanksgiving.
Designed for the public, the event allows visitors to discover all there is to know about, taste, and explore in the world of chocolate. The Chocolate Show surprises and delights chocolate lovers of all ages with :
* Demonstrations by top pastry chefs and chocolate makers
* Chocolate Tastings
* Over 65 top chocolate brands & booths
* Holiday gifts of all sizes for everyone on your list
* Chocolate activities for children and adults
* Barnes & Noble cookbook store with author signings
* Haute Couture dresses and accessories made with chocolate.
Official Website: http://www.chocolateshow.com/
Added by kathrynyu on September 5, 2006