Whether you are an Investor or an Entrepreneur, the 6th Annual Astia Venture Conference is the foremost fund-raising conference for women led companies in the U.S.
Since 2003, 84 technology-based companies from throughout the US and Canada have presented at our Conferences:
* Presenting companies have raised over $246 million
* The conferences have achieved average funding rates exceeding 65% in the past two years
* There have been 6 exits for presenting companies to date
6th Annual Astia Venture Conference Features:
* Presentations from VC screened companies
* Keynote address from Lynn Brewer, Chairman and Founder of The Integrity Institute and Enron whistleblower
* Panel discussions
"This is an extraordinary success rate for early stage companies and attests to the hidden opportunity presented by women-led companies. The Women's Technology Cluster's intense two month Program for the presenting companies clearly contributed to results." Mitchell Kertzman, Partner, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
$395 Early Bird Discount | $495 General After September 5th.
Official Website: http://www.astia.org/venture_conference/
Added by FullCalendar on September 9, 2007